Are you a kick-ass administrator?!
Does planning team events and parties get you excited? Have a knack for organization & reporting?? And do you enjoy working hard with a creative team while keeping administrative systems flourishing??? Then you might be the one we’ve been waiting for!
But first, here’s a little more about us.
Who We Are
A Salt Lake City based media agency made up of designers, connecters, marketers, and dreamers. We believe in todays oversaturated world of advertising success is found in being uniquely you & connecting on a relational level with your market. Consumers want to belong, not be sold. Our expertise is found in showcasing companies in real ways that resonates with the hearts of those in their market by helping consumers see what makes them different. Our goal is not to watch & follow the competition but to create completely new avenues of effectiveness through market evaluation & strategic branding implementation. Here at Storm Maker Media, our love is to create different.
Who We Are Not
Sellouts. We don’t take on projects simply to get paid. We only partner with companies who offer something we can truly buy-in to. We’re not into deceiving consumers into purchasing things they don’t need. Our mission is to connect people with products and services that have the potential to add value to their lives. As any effective creative team should, we believe in utilizing our skills in a way that can help brands change the world.
A little more about the position.
Common Office Administrator Job Duties
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, proposals and correspondence
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings as needed for staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of department accounting, budgets and expenses
Office Administrator Job Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling and spreadsheets
Now that we have that out of the way, we’d love to connect with you if you feel that your personality & skill-set might be a match made in cyberspace with us! We are always looking for new, passionate, madmen & women to join our growing team!
Submit your resume and/or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org